MS Word allows you to insert comments in a document.  Simply highlight the
section and select Insert-Comment.  The selection will be highlighted and
the comment will appear as a text tip when the mouse is placed over the
highlighted text.  User can also select View-Comments to open a comment
pane.  You can even insert a voice comment if you like!

Mon