Once again, I must say that our problems in this area are increased by the fact
that we pay tutors ( who should by definition be highly skilled workers) wages
that are insulting and cause them economic hardships. How can we ask people to
work for below market wages and require them to sign a contract saying they will
stay with us? This is a capitalistic society based upon monetary rewards for
labor, and we should not expect tutors to work for us for less than they can
make elsewhere simply out of loyalty or contractual obligation when they can be
paid better for the same level of work in the private sector.