The Math Lab at New Hampshire Technical Institute offers drop in support for
students during day and evening hours.  The Lab is staffed by math faculty who
are assisted by outstanding math students during the busiest hours.  On the
schedule showing who tutors when, we also indicate if a particular tutor will
tackle questions in chemistry, physics, or related hours.  Most can, and the
students quickly identify and return to those tutors who can be most helpful.
Of course, students can also request peer tutors in any subject, but the demand
for individually peer tutor nearly always exceeds supply.
    Debbie Carley, Director
    Learning and Career Center