For many years, users of LASSI (Learning and Study Strategies Inventory)
have asked about instruction follow-up for each of its ten scales.  H&H
Publishing Company is pleased to announce that we are close to completing a
web site for LASSI instruction.  Authored by Claire Ellen Weinstein, LASSI
instruction is separated into units for each scale from LASSI with an
in-depth, not superficial treatment.

The first scale addressed is ³Motivation² and we invite you to review this
material by logging on to http://www.hhpublishing.com/LASSI/instruction/

We hope you will share your reactions with us so that we can make this an
effective site for any student needing assistance with their study
strategies.  At the site you will find a form for you to type any reactions
you wish.  When you click on the ³Submit² button, your message will be sent
as an email to the editorial staff of H&H Publishing for careful
consideration in the development of a final product.

Thank you for your interest and participation.