As I mentioned in my original message we've got a wide and large assortment
of these labels.  We have the 1 inch TAB type labels that come in the
strips.  We've also got the 1/2 inch Smead labels that come on the sheets.
All totalled we have approximately ten cubic foot boxes worth of labels.  We
have both numbers and letters.

**************

We're implementing a new bar-coding system that will utilize pre-printed
colored end tab labels.  Therefore we would like to find a new home for a
LARGE collection of assorted alpha-numeric end tab colored labels.

If you can use any of these please contact me by Friday December 15th and
they can be yours.

Thanks!

Charis Wilson
Land Records Manager