Good Morning Everyone!

My company is currently looking to see how best to handle our forms that
are created for use within the company. Could anyone please tell me how you
are handling the ordering and warehousing of your forms? Also, who is
responsible for getting the forms ordered - the forms management group or
purchasing? Who is responsible for deciding how much to order? Does the
forms management group pay for the forms up front and then just charge back
the department using them? If you are in the West Michigan area, if you can
provide me with your phone number, I may need to contact you to ask a few
more questions.

Sorry for so many questions, but any information you can provide us is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Sue Burd
616-787-1077