From: McKay, KarenR [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 1:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Resources Needed

I have been given the task of revamping our records management policy for 3
research centres in the Customs and Revenue agency.  Given that my training
in RM occurred a few years back (and hasn't been revisited since!) I would
appreciate it greatly  if anyone could recommend a few 'must have' resources
to help me refresh my memory!  There is a policy in place I can build from
but extensive 'tweaking' must be made to reflect the diversity of formats
housed at our sites.  Thanks in advance and all replies can be sent to me
directly at the e-mail address listed below.

Karen McKay
Library Reference Technician
Research & Knowledge Centre
Sinclair Centre Site