Linda,

After you settle the "draft - keep or not" question and you decide to keep
them, look at the retention of the document(s) in question.  If they have a
long term retention, and it sounds like they could, keep in mind that the
images will most likeley need to be migrated from time to time especially if
the media is magnetically based ie: a hard drive.  Is this item in the
budget?  Is there a schedule for migration?  How much room will it take to
store the documents?  Are you willing to purchase extra disk space?

To John Gervais - Where can I find such legislation re:  "We must not forget
"draft" documents are "official records" under Access To Information
Legislation.

Hope this helps.

Jim Mullen, Records Manager
Oregon University System