From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Lorna Dosso
Sent: November 29, 2000 2:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: iRIMS and LiveLinks

Hello,
We're considering using iRIMS with LiveLinks for records and document
management for this government department.  Does anyone have comments
regarding the use of either system, or both together?

Lorna Dosso
Records Coorindator
Department of Education, Culture and Employment
Government of the Northwest Territories
(Canada)