Date:  December 19, 2000

Where:  Feathersound Country Club
              2201 Feather Sound Drive
              Clearwater, FL  33762
              (727) 573-5666

Clubhouse is 0.4 miles ahead of entrance on right.

Time:     8:00 Continental Breakfast
              8:30 Program

Price:      $15.00 (All proceeds over cost will go to Adopted Family)

Speaker:  Electra Theordorides-Bustle, Legal Office, Sarasota County Sheriff's Office

Program:  Legal Issues & Records Access - Do you know the significance of the Sunshine Law in providing access to records?  Are you aware of the recent legal cases that have challenged the law?  Have staff in your organization been properly trained to assure access issues are in compliance with state and local laws?  If you work for a private company, what must you worry about when you are asked to provide access to corporate information.  Ms. Bustle will describe how best to comply with the Sunshine Law in providing access to public records, she will discuss recent cases involving records access, and access issues in the private sector.

This is our holiday meeting and we are collecting canned goods and cash donations that will go to a needy family that our Chapter has  adopted.  Your donation will be used to provide presents for the children and assure they have plenty of food for the holiday season.

There will also be goody bags for each person who attends as well as an opportunity to win door prizes and other gifts.

Board Meeting will commence after the program has been completed.

Please RSVP to Sandra Broady, Republic Bank, 727-384-8088 X4250 or [log in to unmask] by Friday, December 15th.