I apologize if this a dual posting, I left off my contact information!

Once again I call on your expertise!

I will soon be conducting records management training for all levels of management.

I will utilize the ARMA "Buried Alive" video in both the Japanese and English versions.

To further emphasize the critical need for a sound records management system, I would like to cite litigation cases (first and foremost....horror stories, secondly, success stories!).  I would be interested in cases involving language barrier issues.  Additionally, any cases involving Japanese owned organizations would be helpful.

If you can provide any examples, or point me to a source for this information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Shay Doak
New Sabina Industries, Inc.
12555 E. U.S. Rt. 22 & St. Rt. 3