We are using iRIMS for our paper records.  While all users/technicians are impressed with its flexibility/functionality...the documentation is extremely poor, and limits its ease of use.  Opentext claims to be working on this issue.

>>> Lorna Dosso <[log in to unmask]> 11/29 3:32 PM >>>
We're considering using iRIMS with LiveLinks for records and document
management.  Does anyone have comments regarding the use of either
system, or both together?  (And what's an ERMA?)

Lorna Dosso
Records Coorindator
Department of Education, Culture and Employment
Government of the Northwest Territories
(Canada)