I need to put together a proposal for the interfaces that we requested for an Electronic Medical Record. Operational for 3 years now with only ADT interface. I need objective information on how interfaces have impacted revenue within an organization, i.e., reduced days in unbilled, reduced fte's, etc. This info is meant for CFO.  I'm looking for facts and figures, whether something you have handy, or a direction you can point me in, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Eugene T. Carroll, MBA, RHIA   | Office : 860-545-5127       |
EMR Manager, HIM dept.   | Fax    : 860-545-5088              |
Hartford Hospital        | E-mail : [log in to unmask]          |