        I would liked to thank everyone for their helpful and considerate

        A closer reading of ARRL/QST reveals that our event may be more
        appropriate for the "SPECIAL EVENTS" announcement section;

        Reference:

                ARRL QST
                February 2001
                Volume 85, Number 2
                Page 112, Special Events
                        George Fremin III, K5TR
                        624 Lost Oak Trail
                        Johnson City, Texas 78636

        So, please let me know who is the appropriate HAM Organization to
        be listed in the citation ... DRAFT listing follows:

                Gainesville, Florida: ..... ARC 0500Z-1100Z Apr 20 and Apr
                21, for the 3rd Annual North Central Florida Hurricane
                Response Exhibition, QSL ....., nnnn Amateur Radio Club,

                PO Box nnn, Gainesville, Florida, 32nnn,
                Contact: nnnn (352) nnn-nnn, email: [log in to unmask]; see
                Web Page  htp://www.floridahurricane.org/ for additional
                information.

        Also, it has come to my attention that this is the largest
        "Hurricane Disaster Exhibition" in the WORLD!

        NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA - LET's MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

        73's and Many TIA's ...

        Sincerely,

        Allan W. Pither, KG4JCC
        Program Development Manager