I teach a one-credit-hour freshman-level course called "Success Skills for
Lifelong Learning" in a college of nursing, and offer tutoring and
individualized instruction the rest of the time.  I'm not a nurse, either.
I'll be glad to send you a list of resources I have and use--give me a day
or so to get one together.  If anyone else wants the information, let me
know.
Linda
Linda Riggs Mayfield, MA
Associate Faculty for Academic Enhancement

       Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing
Quincy, IL 62305-7005