From: Pat McCurdy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 1:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Need for Presiders at NYCLSA Symposium

Hello!
Although the specifics for this year's NYCLSA Symposium have not yet come
out, it would be great to have a list of people willing to be a presider at
the symposium.  The job of presider is not difficult and gives you the
experience of being involved in this wonderful event.   The presider is in
charge of introducing the presenter(s) of a session.  Then, this person
hands out and collects the evaluation from that session.  After the
evaluations are collected, the presider tallies the responses and turns them
into the front desk.  Oh yes,  a portion of the evaluation form is given to
the presenter, as well.  See? Nothing to it!!!

So, if you're interested in helping us out and becoming a presider... Please
email me at

Give me your name, email address, and areas of interest/strands you'd like
to be assigned to.
Thanks for your help!
Pat McCurdy
Cayuga Community College/Fulton Ext. Center
Fulton, NY