I am a librarian and coordinator of the learning center.

I do answer library questions as they come up.  Most of the time I would
direc them to the librarians in the library for more in depth questions.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Courtlann Dixon
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 12:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: new member

Hi all:

I just wanted to take a moment and let you know that I'm new to the listserv
and look forward to getting to know each of you and learning as much as I
can about Learning Centers.

My first question is to the Directors or Cooridinators of the Learning
Centers.  Are any of you librarians and if so, how are you addressing
research questions.  Do you have a reference librarian available in your
center? Do you send students/faculty to the library or does your staff give
them basic information?   Others, please comment as well.

Thanks so much,

Courtlann P. Dixon
Director of Academic Support Services
Teaching/Learning Computer Centers