Lisa, I just previewed an English training software program that is the best
I have seen in years to support ESL students in improving their speaking,
reading, and writing in English. As you research your issues, you might want
to  examine this resource material. ELLIS English Language Learning and
Instruction System. It has been developed by CALI, Inc. Through the creative
use of technology, the language software provides teaching and learning
opportunities that would not otherwise be possible. Contact Lynn Marley &
Associates, 630-968-4248 for  more information.  After viewing the demo CD
today, I immediately called her for a price listing.  Hope this helps.

Carolyn