Our school has received funding to enable us, for Jan-May only, to set up a
partnership with one of our local high schools that has received a low grade
on their "report card" that our state uses to determine how well our schools
are doing. To help them achieve higher scores in testing (specifically
math), and to place a presence in their school to encourage students to
attend our college, I have been asked to set up a tutoring program in the
high school itself using students from our college campus.

Has anyone else here done something similar? What did/do you do? How is the
program set up? What problems did you face? Does anyone have any advice or
admonishments for me as I set out to make this work?

Arleen Janz
DMTC Supervisor
Hillsborough Community College
Tampa, FL