I am looking for assistance with producing a Manual...which outlines the
policies and procedures of our Academic Resource Centre...
We provide  academic support services for students in all faculties and
programmes at the College...studyskills workshops,tutoring,supplemental
instruction etc.

We do have policies...so I guess I am looking for a format that  has been
used..and also some guidance on how to get started.
The policies would be guidelines for staff,students, Faculties and other
departments at the college.
Any assistance received would be most appreciated.
Thanks.
Emancia Outerbridge, Assistant Dean of Students andDirector of the,ARC .