Absolutely,  and thanks!

Tina

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Branson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 9:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Faculty evaluation of administrators

I am interested in some of this same information so I can get feedback from
my faculty.

I do have a rough form I can share later this morning with you (can't get to
the network right now)--but if you get anything, would you please share?

Look for an attache file later this PM.

Dr. Mark K. Branson
Division Chair
Associate in Arts