Hi Janice,

Let me invite you to the National College Learning Center Conference to be
held in Evanston, IL Oct 3-6.  Information about NCLCA and the conference
are available on the NCLCA website

http://www.eiu.edu/~lrnasst/nclca/index.html

NCLCA will also be offering Summer Institute June 12-16.  Summer Institute
will be an opportunity for a smaller group of Learning Assistance
professionals to meet and work with mentors noted in the field.
Information about Summer Institute is also available on the site.

Information about the conference is also available from

Joyce Stumpe    [log in to unmask]

Information about Summer Institute is also available from

Jackie Robertson        [log in to unmask]

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Johnson, Janice F wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good conference for directors of writing centers?
> NADE would be a good one, but some of the staff of our Academic Support
> Center are attending it and I can't send everyone at the same time.

Charlotte Short
Learning Assistance
University of Wisconsin-Parkside        Phone:  262.595.3334
900 Wood Road Box 2000                  Fax:    262.595.2716
Kenosha WI 53141-2000
National College Learning Center Assn. President