If a trip to Northern California appeals to you (or for those of you
in the region), the Northern California Writing Centers Association
annual Conference is coming up on March 3rd at Sonoma State
University.  Dr. Murial Harris from Purdue, nationally known for her
work in Writing Center theory and practice, and editor of the Writing
Lab Newsletter, will be the keynote speaker.
for more information and a registration form:
http://www.sonoma.edu/programs/writingcenter/ncwca2001

or contact the Sonoma State Writing Center Director
Scott Miller
(707) 664-4401
email [log in to unmask]

We hosted this conference last year, and the conference drew Writing
Center directors and tutors from all over the western region--a
wonderfully engaged and supportive group!
-Liz

--

Elizabeth Keithley
Writing Program Coordinator