                From:   Automatic digest processor
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
                Sent:   Wednesday, January 24, 2001 1:02 AM
                To:     [log in to unmask]
                Subject:        LRNASST Digest - 22 Jan 2001 to 23 Jan 2001
(#2001-20)

                Topics of the day:

                  1. Conference For Writing Center Administrators (7)
                  2. Competency Based Developmental Education Program (4)
                  3. [Fwd: Conference For Writing Center Administrators] (2)
                  4. FYI
                  5. [Fwd: [wcenter] call for proposals]
                  6. Oops
                  7. Adults Returning to Education Support Group (6)
                  8. undergrad graders for math? (3)