I have received an unexpected grant and I am looking for software advice.
I was hoping for an Integrated Software system - one that can test for
reading level, than have students work on that level.  I dreamed that vocabularylesson using context clues would be included as well as inference questions,
etc.  I have been looking at Weaver software.  Is there anything else?  Is
Weaver ok?  Has anybody used it?  I would really appreciate some help because
I don't often have money to spend and I want the best possible.

Thanks.