Regarding Learning Plus, how has your university implemented its use?

The School of Education is considering its use at West Chester University in
order to help students prepare for the Praxis and the PPST.  Has your
tutoring/learning center been involved in the  implementation of Learning
Plus?  Provided support of some kind?

Are tutors trained to provide support?

Thanks for your help.
Ann Colgan