Due to insufficient enrollment, the Advanced SI Research Workshop scheduled for January 22 - 24 has been cancelled.

Please check out our web site for the most up to date information on upcoming Basic SI Supervisor Workshop, Intermediate SI Research Workshop, and Advanced SI Research Workshop information:  http://www.umkc.edu/cad/SI/workshop/wsmenu.htm

If you are not currently on our SI mailing list and would like to receive our free SI Newsletter, please send contact information (name, institution, complete address, phone and fax number, ect) to:  [log in to unmask]

Debra Kauzlarich, Continuing Education Coordinator
Center for Academic Development
University of Missouri - Kansas City
SASS 210
5014 Rockhill Road