From: Clare Ferner [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 12:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Learning Plus software

My department is interested in hearing from users of the Learning Plus
software. What is your overall opinion of the software for use with
beginning college students in a lab setting? What are the software's
strengths and weaknesses that you note? We are interested in any
reading/English/study skills components that the software might have.
Thanks for your time in responding to this post.

--
Reading/Study Skills/English Instructor
Arts and Communication Department