Pat:

I will be at the Symposium and will be a SIG facilitator, but any
time that I am not doing that, I would be more than happy to help
out in any way, including as a presider.  Just let me know what I
can do and when.

Beth DeMay

On 30 Jan 2001, at 13:54, Pat McCurdy wrote:

> Hello!
> Although the specifics for this year's NYCLSA Symposium have not yet come
> out, it would be great to have a list of people willing to be a presider at
> the symposium.  The job of presider is not difficult and gives you the
> experience of being involved in this wonderful event.   The presider is in
> charge of introducing the presenter(s) of a session.  Then, this person
> hands out and collects the evaluation from that session.  After the
> evaluations are collected, the presider tallies the responses and turns them
> into the front desk.  Oh yes,  a portion of the evaluation form is given to
> the presenter, as well.  See? Nothing to it!!!
>
> So, if you're interested in helping us out and becoming a presider... Please
> email me at
>
> Give me your name, email address, and areas of interest/strands you'd like
> to be assigned to.
> Thanks for your help!
> Pat McCurdy
> Cayuga Community College/Fulton Ext. Center
> Fulton, NY

Beth A. DeMay '92
Coordinator of Services for Students with disabilities
Keuka College
Keuka Park, NY 14478
315-531-5636
EMAIL:  [log in to unmask]