Does anyone work with students who have disabilites as part of
their Learning Center?  We do, along with tutors, and
reinstatements as well as at-risk (Well, we all know how that
goes).  I need to know if there are Disability support services that
are offered folks at satelite locations.  We are a technical school of
about 2,000 students and, with the help of a very capable
assistant, we meet the needs of about 120 disability students on
campus.  We have recently been asked to help with 2 disabled
individuals at a satelite site. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

David Reedy
Director, The Learning Center
Lima Technical College
4240 Campus Drive