Last year I requested similar assistance from LRNASST. Based on
the responses of several helpful members, we revised our tutor
application form, using a booklet format so that the four-page
document is on one sheet of paper. I'm attaching the document
(MS Word); e-mail me off list if you'd like a hard copy.

In addition, when we visit with students after they complete their
tutor request form, we help them complete an action plan form on
which they identify their goals and the steps they can take in
addition to tutoring to reach them (e.g. study skills workshops,
study groups, meeting with a counselor). This form is completed on
NCR paper so that the student can have one copy and the
Academic Achievement Center can have the other.

Sue Wickham
Academic Achievement Center
Des Moines Area Community College
2006 S. Ankeny Blvd.