unofficially, the original sender can type "mailto:" then their eddress without
a space and many browsers will turn it into a clickable link.

mailto:[log in to unmask]
vs.

i agree this would save time and clicking if messages intended for a specific
individual were sent directly to that individual.

--
JanMarie Swadling
Assistant Director, Center for Academic Success

The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.