There is an Accuplacer workshop being held in mid February in
Philadelphia, hosted by the Middle States Regional Office, The College
Board.

Given the discussion a few months ago about the pros and cons of
Accuplacer (and unfortunately I trashed all those conversations about a
month ago!!) would any of you think it a good idea to go to this
information workshop??

What are the pros and cons of Accuplacer?   Of  COMPACT, the
computerized version of ACT????   Of ASSET or CPT??

We are considering doing Freshman entry placement testing on line and
would appreciate any feedback as to what to consider .

Thanks for your feedback!

--
Dr. Gillian Boyce
Director, Academic Development Center,