Mornin',

    I've always had a problem with having anyone else than the instructor
grading papers or tests for any developmental level course (especially, but
for upper level courses as well).  The information one gains as an instructor
about the specific areas of difficulty any student might be having with
content.  When someone else grades papers, tests, etc., that "hands-on" is
lost -- a teaching/learning opportunity is lost.

Jim