Dennis:

I am currently a Ph.D. student at The Fielding Institute.  The campus is
in Santa Barbara, CA, but there are clusters available all over the United
States (and internationally, as well).  It is accredited by the Western
Association of Schools and Colleges, and has a very unique and adaptable
program.  My program is in Human Development, but there are several other
programs as well.  The web address is
www. fielding.edu/.  If you would like a more personal perspective,
contact me off line.  Good luck!

Lynn Stanton-Riggs