-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Mary Catherine Denmark
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 9:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutor Applications

Good Morning All!!

Our tutorial program is designed to were we have the same 6 - 10 students
tutor in our drop-in center.  I am looking for applications questions that
you typically ask on your applications.  I would love to have copies of the
applications you use, but I am afraid that I would be opening Pandora's box
asking you to send me copies.  I would be more that happy to post to the
list serv the application I create.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

mcd

Mary Catherine Denmark
Director, Student Resource Center
Washington & Jefferson College
Washington, Pennsylvania

"I have never been able to find out
precisely what feminism is:  I only know
that people call me a feminist whenever
I express sentiments that differentiate me
from a doormat."
                                  -Rebecca West, 1913