I have a copy of it in my office.

>>> [log in to unmask] - 1/19/01 7:01 AM >>>
THE TUTOR TRAINING HANDBOOK edited by Tom Gier and Karan Hancock is an
excellent and very popular resource.  It contains twenty-seven articles on
general and content area tutor training, and information about CRLA's
International Tutor Certification Program.  It is only $20 and is available
from the College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA).  An order form is
available from the CRLA website at    www.crla.net
I hope this information helps!
vp
Vicki Papineau