One of our Student Services counselors hosts such a group.  It is known as STARS--Sharing to Achieve Real Success.  The students are very positive about it.

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/23/01 03:00PM >>>
We are beginning an Adults Returning to Education
Support/Study Group, but we haven't been able to come
up with a good name for this group.  If you have one
of these groups on your campus, could you please send
me the name of yours or any that you have heard of?
Thanks.

Laura Austin
College of Saint Rose