Hi Listers,

    The results are in from my question….

“What would it take to convince or encourage you to try
cooperative/collaborative teaching/learning techniques in your classes,
or increase the degree to which you currently use student centered
learning approaches.?”

    Interestingly I only received a few direct responses to this
question and then the responses jigged and jagged to other topics such
as, “what is student centered learning?”
I have included all the responses since they are all thoughtful and deal
with important questions about cooperative learning approaches.

     The results can be accessed through my main page at:

http://www.capecod.net/~tpanitz/tedspage

   I would love to hear your thoughts about why this question did not
elicit many responses????

Perhaps that will form the basis for our next discussion.

Regards,
Ted