Greetings, LRNASSTers!

I'm looking for published resources that discuss the pros and cons of computer-based (self-paced), computer-assisted, and traditional learning settings for developmental education.  I've come across one helpful article focusing on reading instruction (Alison V. Kuehner's "The Effects of Computer Instruction on College Students' Reading Skills" in the Spring 1999 ed. of Journal of College Reading and Learning), but would to know of other resources that LRNASSTers feel are valuable.

We are in the process of writing a grant to develop technologically enhanced learning and advising.  Our main focus is on "anytime, anywhere" learning, with varying degrees of computer/instructor student contact for academic advising and developmental-level learning.

Please post this information to the listserv as I know a number of LRNASSTers are interested in this information.

Thanks-

Heather (Newburg) Ferguson
Learning Center Director/
     Coordinator of University Studies