Sorry, it happens to all of us and tends to keep us humble when we goof inadvertently, I sent lrnasst a copy of my message to the LC newsletter when I simply used the "forward" function, deleted the original message. entered mine, and sent it WITHOUT CHECKING THE EMAIL ADDRESS boxes.  Mea Culpa.
Collegially and apologetically ..............

[log in to unmask]     "The second-handedness of the learned
Frank L Christ                  world is the secret of its mediocrity."
Emeritus, CSULB             ...Alfred North Whitehead
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ
LSC & WI Web site:   http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/