I am seeking internship opportunities on electronic records projects for
my Spring Semester students at Simmons College in Boston.  The internships
are not paid and are part of an advanced archives course, " Administration
of Archival Collections."  Several students are interested in working with
electronic records projects and I am hoping that the records management
community can assist me in identifying some.

Thank you,

Jeannette Bastian

Jeannette A. Bastian, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Director of the Archives Program
300 The Fenway
Simmons College,
Boston, MA 02115

ph- (617)521-2808