   I would like to thank everyone for all the great response to my
litigation question.  As of now my 700 boxes are a temporary
   hold.  As someone suggested Mr. Skupsky won't pay me if I get fired.

   New question.   We have been doing Accounts payable on microfiche for
years.  We keep them 7 years. They have a new manager who     wants to look
into using CD-Rom  vs. microfiche.  Does anyone see converting CD -Rom
information  to the new greatest, latest, technology anytime soon?  They
keep the microfiche in their area and  send paper copy to storage.  They are
looking for comparison in cost.  I am a big microfiche fan.

Linda Collins/Senior Records Analyst
AMD
408-982-6595- 2-6595
m/s 56