BIIIGGG WHOOPS!!! Meant to send it to my AMY.

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 8:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: temperature and humidity control for paper,microfilm and
elec tronic records

Glen-

Just a quick note on paper storage...  When we opened our first facility in
1994, we decided to heat and air condition the whole thing, as we believed
that it would be common knowledge amongst RMs that a stable temperature
range is desirable.  Boy, were we wrong!  We still heat and cool, but
totally at our expense and not at a premium.  I would say the majority of
our clients do not understand (nor value) this service.  Until RMs demand a
stable environment for their paper records, the industry will not provide
it.

Amy Rand
Chief Brain
BrainCore