ditto..............

[log in to unmask]@LISTS.UFL.EDU> on 01/25/2001 12:29:29 PM

Please respond to Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:

Subject:  Re: Electronic Document Management Policy

Please folks, could you send the "I would like a copy please" messages
directly to the person who HAS the copy, instead of sending it to the whole
list?  I have deleted about 7-10 messages of this type already this
morning,
and each has a list below it of all the others who want the copy, too.

Thanks ever so much.

Janet M. Wendt, C.A.
Staff Archivist
Oregon State University Archives