From: Prince,
Chris

To: [log in to unmask]

Sent: 1/29/01 2:21:44 PM

Subject: Using a microfilm service
bureau

For those who rely on others for microfilming:

Do you complete a 100% verification of the quality checks (density,

resolution, and manual scanning) on each roll of film? If no, any
spot

checking done?  Every 10th roll?  Once a
month?  All comments welcome.

Thanks, csp

Chris Prince, CRM

Progress Energy Service Company