From: Allen, Sandra [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 12:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: thank you

        I would like to thank everyone that responded to my question
regarding  good records management.

        All basically were what I have been doing and suspected was pretty
much standard but it was nice to get other prospective.

        Also thanks to Barbara Embick for the suggestion about the book - I
ordered it right away.

Sandra Allen
NB Power
Fredericton, NB

Notice to recipient: This e-mail is meant for the intended recipient of
the transmission, and may be a communication privileged by law.
If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Please notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please
cooperation.   -Visual Radio, New York