Cheerio!
My name is Temple Beatty (I usually get a lot of confusion about my name, so
to avoid that...I'm female).
I am the "Records Management Coordinator" at the Red Deer College in Red
Deer, Alberta, Canada.
I have been with Red Deer College since June 2000 in an interim capacity and
was appointed as the permanent incumbent just before Christmas...Merry
Christmas to me!

In October we brought in a RM Consultant to review the College's performance
and accomplishments relating to records management.  She has completed her
review and submitted a report including suggested recommendations.

We will follow a phased approach:
Phase 1 Records Management Program Development
Phase 2 Records Management Program Implementation
Phase 3 Records Management Program Maintenance, Evaluation and Other
Component Development

We will also be implementing Records Management Software as well as Forms
Design Software.
For RM software we have "RecFind" and "TRIM" in mind and for Forms Design we
are considering "Informed".
We will use "Australian Standards" as a reference/guide.

If anyone has any information/advice/suggestions/cautions, please feel free
to share them with me.

Thank you and God Bless!
Temple

Temple Beatty