Hi,
I cannot believe the responses that I have received from my question on
schedule format.  Thank you one and all.  I have been bragging to my
coworkers about the responses and now they want to ask questions....the
following is from the forms designer that sits next to me.  Thank you for
responding.  Nancy

We are looking into on-line (web) training registration software.  Are you
currently using or researching any product?  Do you have any recommendations
or thoughts about on-line registration?

Please visit the DSHS Forms and Records Intranet website at:
http://asd.dshs.wa.gov/html/oar_forms.htm
and the DSHS FRMS Internet site at:
http://www.wa.gov/dshs/dshsforms/index.html
What's happening with TeamMSA?  Find out at:
http://msa.dshs.wa.gov/
Millie Brombacher J
Forms and Records Management Services
PO Box 45805