Hello,

I need to have all registrations turned in by Tuesday, January 16th.  Please
ignore this reminder if you've already registered.

Please join us for the next Chapter meeting of AIIM Northwest on January 18,
2001.  The topic is "Imaging 101 - Covering the Basics" and is intended to
be an introductory session to document imaging.

The Swedish Club
1920 Dexter Avenue North
206-283-1090
WHEN: 6:00 - 8:30 PM
(Registration from 5:30 - 6:00)
MEMBER PRICE: $25.00
NON MEMBER PRICE: $28.00
(includes dinner)
Online registration and complete event details can be found at:
http://www.aiim.org/chapters/aiimnw/01182001.htm
You will also have a chance to win a pass to the AIIM Conference in April by
completing a survey form at the meeting.
Please contact me if you have any additional questions.

Greg Mennegar
Vice President
AIIM Northwest
http://www.aiim.org/chapters/aiimnw